Hall's remarks Edit
Hall and Cillian Edit
- Hall: There are so many people in the world. I'm not used the lack of silence.
- Cillian: I understand.
- Hall: I wonder if I'll ever be able to go back to the life I had before.
- Cillian: You could. But perhaps it will not satisfy you as it did.
- Hall: So when we get back does anyone fancy a drink at the tavern? That’s what friends do, right?
- Cillian: Certainly. I should like to try that at least once.
- Cillian: I once dreamed of seeing places like this.
- Hall: Really? Because this is a bit of a nightmare for me. Did you see what we're up against?
- Cillian: Being with the Inquisition has opened my eyes to how little I truly understood the world before.
- Hall: I'll never understand everything. Perhaps that’s a good thing.
- Cillian: Did anyone try that ham they had at camp yesterday?
- Hall: Ah. Do you mean the ham that was green and fuzzy on the outside?