Hakkon Wintersbreath is a unique High Dragon.
This High dragon is an ancient beast which during the Divine Age was bound and forced to serve as the vessel for the Avvar god Hakkon Wintersbreath. Sealed by Ameridan within the Old Temple in the Frostback Basin for ages, it is finally freed in the Dragon Age by the re-formed Jaws of Hakkon.
- Level 25 Boss
- 317169 HP
- Fire vulnerability
- Immune to: All Disabling Effects
- Immune to: Slow
- Greater Cold Resistance
Equipping the party with fire-aspected weapons will help increase damage output
Dragon-Slaying Runes are also effective
- Frost Breath
- Cyclone that damages anyone outside it as well as pulling the party towards Hakkon
- Hakkon may take off and fly around while breathing Ice at the party
- Hakkon can land on the upper podium, where Hakkon will summon more horrors as well as use Ice breath attacks
- Stunning Screech
- When weakened, Hakkon will flee to the raised platform and the party will have to move up to attack.
- 2,650 XP
- 3,000 Influence
- 4 Power
Loot EditIce Dragon Hide
Ice Dragon Bone
Before he fell silent to the Avvar, Hakkon Wintersbreath granted this gift only to Augurs willing to put their visions to practical use in battle for their holds. Few have ever had the honor of carrying Hakkon's Wisdom in their own hands, and fewer stil lived to tell the tale.
Requires: Level 22
Damage: 83-85 Electricity
+16 Spirit Damage
+100% Critical Damage Bonus
+8% Heal on Kill
+41% Stagger on Hit
Master Belt of Tonics
Increases the maximum capacity of all tonics by the specified amount.
+4 Extra Tonic(s)
Master Cooldown Amulet
The cooldown for all abilities is shorter by the specified amount.
+20% Cooldown Modifier
- "Lowlanders, I am the breath of winter, the cold wind of war!"
- "Join me in battle and die!"
- "I am cold! I am war!"
- "You gain glory in death!"