Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Golem's Might is a side quest in Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening. It is a sub-quest of A Master's Work. Wade wants to forge a suit of armor from the remains of the Inferno golem that the Warden-Commander has slain in Kal'Hirol during Last of the Legion.
In order to make a chestpiece from the golem's remains, Wade needs a total of five items:Inferno Golem Shell
This is a segment of the armor of an inferno golem. Damaging it is nearly impossible.
- found on the remains of the Inferno golem in Kal'Hirol - Lower Reaches Pure Iron
Iron physically extracted from ore.
- purchased from Glassric the Weaponsmith in the City of Amaranthine Master Lyrium Potion
A potion that contains a small amount of refined lyrium.
- crafted; recipe is found in Vigil's Keep - Basement (see below)
This thick felt could be used to line a suit of armor.
- found in an unlocked chest in City of Amaranthine, near the X on the map marked "Commons" Blood Lotus
This flower is famous for surviving in almost any climate.
- found in various places (outside Vigil's Keep during the initial attack, first section of the Wending Wood, and in the Blackmarsh)
To acquire the Master Lyrium Potion, the Warden-Commander will need the Master Lyrium Potion Recipe, which is located in the Avvar Deep Crypt in the basement of Vigil's Keep. The inner crypt is locked with four separate locks; one of the keys is in the basement, while the rest can be found in the Deep Roads beneath Vigil's Keep (usually happens on the side while pursuing It Comes From Beneath and The Wraith's Vengeance).
- Key of Korth
A key hewn from rock.
- in an urn near the Shrine of Korth in the Deep Roads
- Key of Haakon
An exceptionally old key.
- under a locked trapdoor in the Deep Roads
- Key of the Lady
A key carved from the bones of a bird.
- in a locked chest at the Dwarven Outpost in the Deep Roads
- Key of Kiveal
A tarnished ancient key.
- in a sarcophagus in the outer Avvar Crypt
When the door is unlocked, the Warden-Commander can access the Deep Crypt, although the final fight for The Wraith's Vengeance is now awaiting. When this is done, the Master Lyrium Potion Recipe can be collected from a sarcophagus. Prepare all items and present them to Wade for the reward.
Rewards EditGolem Shell Armor
Volcanic Aurum (Tier 9)
Requires: 52 strength
+25% fire resistance
+20 physical resistance
- 250 XP
- pcIt is possible for the Inferno Golem Shell to disappear from the inventory, making the quest unable to be finished.
- ps3It is possible for the Master Lyrium Potion recipe to not be found at all, thus making the quest unable to be finished.