Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Uses EditArcane Poison
Weapons coated in this potent poison weaken the ability to resist magical effects on any enemy they touch.
Coating duration: 30 minutes
Enemy -15% magic resistance Mythal's Favor
This flask shatters when thrown, releasing a substance that revives all nearby allies who have fallen in battle, returning them to the fight with some of their health and mana or stamina restored.
Revives fallen companions Fell Grenade
When thrown, this grenade explodes with flame, dealing fire damage to all it hits.
(100 * LVL) fire damage
- Emporium's Crafting Materials for 19 73 92 (available at Act 3)
- Act 1::
- 1 at the Wounded Coast, at the end of the south-pointing dead end on the extreme northeast side of the map.
- Act 2:
- 1 at Sundermount, around the first bend on the way up the mountain path
- 1 in the Holding Caves during. It's actually before the cave and after the camp. On a path to the lower left. A Bitter Pill
- 1 at The Bone Pit, in front of the second mine entrance toward the east
- 1 in the Varterral Hunting Ground during Mirror Image, down a short flight of stone stairs, just in front of an alcove (containing a chest) to the left. (The next "room" past an Orichalcum deposit.)
- Act 3:
- Collecting this crafting resource counts towards the Supplier achievement. Buying the resource in the Emporium does count towards the achievement.
As it turned out, glitterdust is dangerous if ingested or inhaled. It's also extremely flammable, as several ladies discovered after powdering their hair while standing next to a candle. Unfortunately, this resulted in a dozen deaths by conflagration.
These days, glitterdust is used sparingly, and only by experienced alchemists. The most common form of the substance is Volatile Glitterdust. If gathered from caves where darkspawn dwell, the rock produces a powder known as Tainted Glitterdust.—An excerpt from The Alchemist's Encyclopedia, by Lord Cerastes of Marnas Pell
—From Codex entry: Glitterdust