Frost Weapons is a mage spell from the Primal tree in Dragon Age: Origins.
- Upkeep is in mana.
- Cold damage values are displayed in the game as the color: light blue.
- A single Mage can sustain any two of the following: Flaming Weapons, Frost Weapons, Telekinetic Weapons but only if cast one directly after the other.
- Arcane Warrior Spellcasting: The spell can be cast with your weapon(s) drawn.
- Does not affect summoned creatures. It will show the enchantment, but the elemental damage does not seem to be applied.
- The damage bonuses are determined when the mage casts the spell; changing equipment while the spell is active does not change the damage bonuses.
- Per the mouse over description in the name bar, only affects melee weapons. Bows and staves do not get a bonus.
See also Edit