Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Start in the Circle Tower. Find the desk in First Enchanter Irving's room and take the Small Painted Box, which is needed for the quest.
- Eventually, you will be ambushed on The Long Road. Loot the bodies to find a note concerning the Friends, which updates the Codex and starts the quest that can be completed in Denerim.
- Head to Denerim Market District past the Wonders of Thedas to find a Mysterious Door at the end of the alley. Right-click on it. You are offered three choices:
- Present the box;
- Mention you are looking for Red Jenny;
- Ask if they had business at the Circle Tower.
- Present the box (option #1) to complete the quest; the other options end with the door closing in your face (you can knock on the door again and present the box).
- 100 XP
See also EditCodex entry: Friends of Red Jenny Red Jenny Seekers
Drakeskin (Tier 7)
Requires: 20 strength
+15% critical/backstab damage, gloves received as a reward for completing The Trial of Crows quest line for the Antivan Crows. Red Jenny Backbiter
Requires: Dual Weapon
Damage: 37 physical damage
(68 per second)
+15% chance of deathblows
Messy kills , a dagger in Dragon Age II
- In Dragon Age II, when you complete the first bandit quest, a Friend will ask you to come to the Hanged Man for payment for clearing the streets. She can be found inside the tavern, in the room across from Martin at night. If you complete enough bandit quests through all three Acts and talk to 'a Friend' at the Hanged Man, she will eventually give you the Woodsman's Ire, saying that it is a 'courtesy of the Friends of Red Jenny'.