Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Does anyone think we might be able to recuit another qunari as a companion im personally hoping for a horned one. also does anyone think sten might be in the game as the qunari qunari or he may even have become their new arisockh and is leading the assault.Also anyone think the messenger disciple may return as a companion he was in awakening and was the lispy kind hearted diciple it would be cool to have a talking darkspawn as a companion also how many companions do you think will be recuitable?
If there was a new Qunari party memeber I think it would be one that had abandoned the Qun, otherwise they'd be invading with all the rest. I really hope we get to see Sten but he'd still be Sten, not the new Arisockh because Qunari that follow the Qun never chance their lot in life. Mrs.AlistairTheirin
Sten cannot make an appearance larger then a cameo in DA2. Why? Because his fate in Origins is not static. Many different things can happen to him:
1. You can decide to leave him in his cage, at which point, he would be in Lothering when the darkspawn attacked. You can say that he might be in the cage when Hawke is in Lothering, but the Warden can also decide to release him, which challenges that as well
2. If you take Sten to Haven, and he attacks you, you can decide to have him sent away. There IS room for him to make an appearance in DA2 if that happens, but not after this next one
3. If the Warden didn't find Sten's lost sword in his personal quest, upon his return to Par Vollen, he is almost certainly killed
Not morrigan. Morrigan, sten and oghren were the only characters that i liked in origins but specially morrigan, i hope she appears in future DA games. I would also like to have a qunari party member but i would rather have companions from the tevinter imperium and blood mages, im actually glad we can be an apostate mage if you choose that class.
I want to see Dagna. She was obviously knowledgeable about magics prior to meeting the Warden. Also it can be easily and reasonably assumed she goes off on her own anyway. Whether the Warden helps her or not. Whether the Circle is annulled or not. Whether Bhelen is king or Harrowmont. Whether the anvil is destroyed or not. None of those events seem to have any major impact on her (not even meeting the Warden, I mean she was on the verge of just leaving anyway when the PC happens along). So yeah. I want to see her again at some point. I want her to be the first Dwarven mage. It'd be unlikely to meet up with her early in the game's setting, but since DA2 spans a decade I could see it being feasible within that time frame. --Zambingo (talk) 23:20, December 5, 2010 (UTC)
- The first Dwarven mage? I doubt she would make a total transformation from rogue to mage. That's a little extreme for anyone, unless they had prior magical abilities they didn't know about for some reason. But I do agree, Sigrun is the only character from Awakening that could show up in DA2 (except Oghren... that sodding drunk just won't die) Francis Cousland (talk) 00:49, December 6, 2010 (UTC)
- No Dagna from origins who you brought to study at the circle tower. We didn't know if she was a warrior or rouge, because she was in the smith caste. Sigrun could not become a mage. She could be a mage, and also couldn't dwarves born on the surface be mages because they were never exposed to the massive amounts of lirium? DrahcirAloerDrahcirAloer (talk) 01:25, December 6, 2010 (UTC)
- *facepalms* Where did I get Sigrun from?! Oh well. Dagna, no, she could not be a mage in DA2 (or at all, for that matter), because in the epilogue it states that she wrote... a book... or something like that, and made no mention of her ever being able to cast a spell of any kind. So, while it might be possible, it wouldn't correctly follow the story line. Plus, if the Warden never even meets Dagna and never gives her the chance to go to the Circle Tower, how could she end up as the first Dwarven mage in DA2? Questions, questions... Francis Cousland (talk) 20:57, December 6, 2010 (UTC)
- looks like Dwarves and magic seem to be haunting you Francis :P I doubt Dagna will show up in DA2 and certainly not as a mage and as for the whole surface dwarf mages... well I don't want to keep going off topic here but being on the surface and away from lyrium doesn't mean a dwarf can cast magic, its nothing to do with the lyrium that just makes them resistant to magic, not incapable of casting it, but anywho..... as for a Qunari compaion. I think it would be interesting considering the Qunari presence in DA2 however Sten is doubtful, as Francis said, Sten's fate in the canon is unclear as whether he lives or not is based upon the Warden's decisions.
- Well, it is sort of a hot topic XD No, though, there are very few characters from Origins and Awakening that can show up in DA2, simply because of all the choices. The fact that Isabella is a companion sort of surprised me, but then again, it's sort of impossible for her to die (though if she mentions once having a threesome with a handsome Grey Warden named Francis and his archer companion, I have no objections). Francis Cousland (talk) 00:05, December 7, 2010 (UTC)