Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The wiki says it's out but the psn store doesn't have it available. If it matters i'm from Australia. Does anyone have any info on whats up? Runic Golem (talk) 05:28, February 22, 2011 (UTC)Runic GolemRunic Golem (talk) 05:28, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
- For PC – February 22 at 9am PST
- For Xbox 360 Gold Live accounts– February 22 between midnight and 2am PST
- For Xbox 360 Silver Live accounts - March 1 between midnight and 2am PST
- For Playstation 3 users in North America – February 22 between 4pm and 8pm PST
- For Playstation 3 users outside North America - February 23 between 4pm and 8pm GMT
I'm in the U.S., and it's not available on the PSN here yet. BioWare only said February 22; they didn't say what time today. It might not be for a while. Skahaggus7 (talk) 05:54, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
The PSN doesn't usually update until Tuesday, at around 4:00-6:00 PM PST, so it will still be almost half a day until its out on the PSN. As for the PC and Xbox, I don't know when they plan on doing it, but it's a safe guess they'll all be within a few hours of each other. Just hang in there!
EDIT: I thought it'd be a good time to use this image that was uploaded.DeltaEcho (talk) 05:56, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
Chill out people. You'er gonna have to wait for your respective system to update. It's not that as soon as the clock hits 12:01am and BAM there it is. Xbox Live usually updates around 6:00am EST while PSN does it a little later in the day. Just go to sleep and when you wake the demo will be there. --Occam's Razor 06:05, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/141/index/6095169 official post on the forums.
Shame, I was looking forward to a go on the demo this morning :( . Looks like the ppls of Down Under will have the longest wait for the demo, and even longer if you're too poor to own a capable PC. Im peeved that I personally will have to wait until 09.00 PST or 17:00 my time to download it. I'll wager that the server will hang and reset several times while EVERYONE tries to jump on it at once. Still, its the silver users of xbox 360s I feel the most sorry for The Dark Wolf (talk) 07:12, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
Xbox Live Gold members head over to the marketplace and download the 2.0 gigabyte demo. It's about 5 am EST so it was a hour sooner then I expected. --Occam's Razor 10:04, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
- EDIT: an hour later and it's still downloading :/ --Occam's Razor 11:18, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
- I'll be doing my victory dance once the demo is out here in the UK. And everyone knows you don't need pants to do the victory dance! ;) (DDragonfly1990 (talk) 11:49, February 22, 2011 (UTC))
Central Standard Time for the US. It's a hour behind EST. And so far it's been a hour an a half and the demo is still at 80% >_> --Occam's Razor 11:38, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
Demo's done for me after 2 hours. Gonna play it and then going to sleep. Good luck to all of you waiting impatiently to get your hands on it too :) --Occam's Razor 12:05, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
Forgive me for asking a silly question, but I've been all through the Dragon age 2 website and I can't find a place to download the pc version; Where is the download? Techman1019 (talk) 12:45, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
Lol I have nothing against Americans, I like them and their culture. It was more of a question to why is everyone else able to download it and Australians are always the last to get things Runic Golem (talk) 12:56, February 22, 2011 (UTC)Runic GolemRunic Golem (talk) 12:56, February 22, 2011 (UTC)
Maybe I am just being a whiner, but being an Xbox Live Silver member, I think I and others like me got the short end of the stick.Croc484 (talk) 13:26, February 22, 2011 (UTC)Croc484 February 22, 2011
dam im screwed silver membership why cant you be cool :)
Can someone please tell me where I go to download the PC demo?
http://dragonage.bioware.com/info/demo/ but it is running slowwwwwwwwright now. Took 8 try to get the file download and it is downloading at 86k per sec (I have a 5MB per sec connection)
You guys mite wanna try dl frm another server if its gettin 2 slow dlin frm Bioware. Try this http://games.softpedia.com/get/Games-Demo/Dragon-Age-II.shtml -Johnycage
- I still don't have it... stupid Aussie PS store, I want my demo! I looked under new releases, I looked under PS3 demos, I een searched dragon age 2 in the search bar and all I got from the search bar are its trailers, origins DLC and a bunch of other games with the words Dragon, Age and 2 in it T_T --Sencilia (talk) 12:51, February 23, 2011 (UTC)