Flicker is a rogue talent from the Heartseeker tree in Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening.
- Area of effect: 7.5m sphere.
- Rogue teleports from current location to each target, one after another, backstabbing them and appearing behind the next target nearly instantaneously.
- Does trigger stamina recovery via Feast of the Fallen.
- Adds damage bonuses from Shadow Striking and Exploit Weakness.
- Activation base is in stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- Backstabs each target in the area of effect once and only once.
- Duration varies with number of targets.
- Rogue will take damage from AoE attacks, including friendly fire, that overlap Flicker's AoE and are active during the duration of the ability.
- Does not appear to apply damage from socketed runes.
- Melee only: This talent will not work when a ranged weapon is equipped.
See also Edit