Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Flicker is a rogue talent from the Heartseeker tree in Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening.
- Area of effect: 7.5m sphere.
- Rogue teleports from current location to each target, one after another, backstabbing them and appearing behind the next target nearly instantaneously.
- Does trigger stamina recovery via Feast of the Fallen.
- Adds damage bonuses from Shadow Striking and Exploit Weakness.
- Activation base is in stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- Backstabs each target in the area of effect once and only once.
- Duration varies with number of targets.
- Rogue will take damage from AoE attacks, including friendly fire, that overlap Flicker's AoE and are active during the duration of the ability.
- Does not appear to apply damage from socketed runes.
- Melee only: This talent will not work when a ranged weapon is equipped.
See also Edit