There are fireworks you can activate in the south-western corner of the palace courtyard, near a telescope that looks out onto the countryside (in the same corner as the crafting stations). Exploding the fireworks gets points.
To get maximum points, detonate each firework at the highest point. Each round you detonate 20 fireworks and each one is rewarded with 0, 1, 3 or 5 points. A perfect detonation is indicated by a much larger explosion and a louder detonation sound.
- Scoring 50+ points earns: +1 Magic
- Scoring 65+ points earns: +3 Magic and a Sigil of the Golem
+10% to Attack
-100% Critical Chance
- Scoring 80+ points earns: +6 Magic and the Chromatic Greatsword Schematic
Damage: 207-231-264-279 AoE
Damage: 24 Metal
Offense: 20 Metal
Offense: 12 Leather
Utility: 6 Metal
Masterwork: 1 Masterwork
On hit: deals additional random elemental damage
- Scoring 100 points earns: +10 Willpower
- In order to get 100 points a player must detonate all 20 fireworks the exact millisecond which rewards the 5 points. However considering that during a round at least one batch of fireworks is unleashed simultaneously it is impossible to detonate them all during the perfect moment in order to get 5 points and thus it is practically not possible to get the Willpower bonus from this side quest.