Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Final Blow is a warrior talent from the Berserker specialization in Dragon Age: Origins.
- All the berserker's stamina goes into a single swing. If the blow connects, the attack inflicts
0.5 * (Stamina consumed) damage.
- Conjuration time: 3s.
- 100 additional Threat is supposed to be drawn from the target. As of Patch 1.02, only damage-based Threat is drawn.
- Activation base is in Stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- The hit can be a critical hit.
- Using this ability will turn off Berserk.
- If this skill results in a miss, it will not consume stamina, but will trigger the cooldown.
- Second Wind has a strong synergy with this ability, allowing for an extremely powerful opening strike followed by refilling the stamina bar for normal combat.
See also Edit