Final Blow is a warrior talent from the Berserker specialization in Dragon Age: Origins.
- All the berserker's stamina goes into a single swing. If the blow connects, the attack inflicts
0.5 * (Stamina consumed) damage.
- Conjuration time: 3s.
- 100 additional Threat is supposed to be drawn from the target. As of Patch 1.02, only damage-based Threat is drawn.
- Activation base is in Stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- The hit can be a critical hit.
- Using this ability will turn off Berserk.
- If this skill results in a miss, it will not consume stamina, but will trigger the cooldown.
- Second Wind has a strong synergy with this ability, allowing for an extremely powerful opening strike followed by refilling the stamina bar for normal combat.
See also Edit