Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Fade Burst is a warrior talent from the Spirit Warrior specialization in Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening.
- Area of effect: 7.5 m radius self-centered sphere.
52.5*(1 + 0.01*[Willpower - 10]) spirit damage.
- Deals double damage to spirits, demons and undead.
- Deals half of the normal (i.e. non-undead/demon) damage to the Warden and normal amount to companions in AoE, including the activating warrior.
- Conjuration time: 2s.
- The warrior also gains a permanent +5% spirit damage bonus.
- Activation base is in stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- Being stunned, knocked back, etc. will cancel the attack while wasting the considerable stamina which the ability takes.
See also Edit