- The Grey Wardens sign treaties with the various Alamarri teyrns, and build a fortress in Denerim, as well as several small outposts to watch for signs of darkspawn.
- 5:12 Exalted: The Exalted Marches against Tevinter come to an end with the awakening of Andoral and the outbreak of the Fourth Blight. Darkspawn appear in great numbers in the northeast and northwest of the continent.
- The country of Antiva is overrun and its entire ruling family slaughtered.
- The Blight rises in the Anderfels as well, and the capital city of Hossberg comes under siege.
- Orlais and the Tevinter Imperium are attacked by fewer numbers and are able to drive the darkspawn back into the depths of the Deep Roads. Despite their success, Tevinter refuses to send any aid to the Free Marches or the Anderfels, while Orlais sends only a token force.
- 5:16 Exalted: Divine Rosamund is appointed. At nineteen, she is the youngest Divine in history.
- 5:20 Exalted: The Grey Warden, Garahel, leads an army of Wardens and Anders to the city of Hossberg and breaks the siege.
- Kirkwall declares the common nug as a noxious vermin over fears that the animals carried the Blight. The extermination became known the Battle of Squealing Plains.
- 5:21 Exalted: Darkspawn all but devastate the Free Marches. Chateau Haine becomes Fortress Haine, a makeshift Grey Warden garrison. A refuge known as the Retreat is dug into the mountain. At the most dire point of the Fourth Blight hundreds of fleeing Kirkwall and Cumberland residents call the Retreat home.
- 5:22 Exalted: Garahel gathers Wardens from Orlais and the Anderfels and marches to Starkhaven. At Starkhaven, Garahel organizes an alliance between the leaders of the Free Marches. A united army marches north, led under the banner of the Grey Wardens.
- 5:24 Exalted: Antiva is freed from the darkspawn during the infamous battle at the city of Ayesleigh, where Garahel dies upon slaying the archdemon Andoral. So many darkspawn are slaughtered in the battle that it is considered certain that they will never return. That the Blight continues to be felt underground by the dwarves of Orzammar is largely ignored by most except the Grey Wardens. Most are eager for the war to end and for regular trade to begin.
- 5:25 Exalted: Many griffons are killed during the Fourth Blight. Their numbers devastated, the creatures soon die out.
- 5:33 Exalted: Calenhad Theirin defeats Teyrn Simeon in the Battle of the White Valley and was named teyrn of Denerim.
- 5:37 Exalted: The first king of the Nevarran Van Markham family, Tylus Van Markham, is crowned after having claimed to be a descendant of Drakon's son, killed in Cumberland and killing the ruling Pentaghast king. Being a hero of the recent Blight, Tylus is able to stir nationalistic feelings in the western Free Marches against the growing power of Orlais. He proves his military might by winning several major battles against the Orlesians, establishing Nevarra as a new, growing power.
- 5:38 Exalted: King Tylus Van Markham turns the western Free Marches against the growing power of Orlais. He wins several major border wars against the Orlesians, expanding Nevarra into a proper nation.
- 5:42 Exalted: With the crowning of King Calenhad in Denerim, the various warring factions of Alamarri are at last united under a single banner to form Ferelden. What had always been considered a land of wild, nomadic barbarians was finally a nation in its own right, though considered primitive and backwater by most.
- 5:71 Exalted: Divine Rosamund dies after fifty-five years in power. She leaves a legacy as one of the most compassionate women to ever occupy this post.
- Divine Amara III is elected. The famously fanatical leader is said to enjoy bonfires fueled by burning maleficar. Her reign does not last long.
- 5:99 Exalted: Queen Madrigal of Antiva, is assassinated on a hunt, stabbed in the chest by four blades.
- Divine Theodosia I receives news of Queen Madrigal's assassination. The image of the queen with four swords plunged into her chest haunts the Divine's dreams that night. Upon awakening, she declares the Steel Age.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 97
- ↑ Codex entry: The Legend of Calenhad: Chapter 1
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 98
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 99
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 100
- ↑ Mentioned in a Dragon Age II loading screen.
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 101
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 102
- ↑ Codex entry: The Legend of Calenhad: Chapter 2
- ↑ Codex entry: History of Ferelden: Chapter 1
- ↑ Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 104
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 105
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 106
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 Dragon Age: The World of Thedas, vol. 1, p. 107
| 5:00 Exalted|
|Exalted Marches against the Imperial Chantry (4:40–5:10) · Unification of Alamarri (5:10–42) · Fourth Blight (5:12–24)|| 5:99 Exalted|
|Timeline · Calendar|
|Ancient Age · Divine Age · Glory Age · Towers Age · Black Age · Exalted Age · Steel Age · Storm Age · Blessed Age · Dragon Age|