Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Found in Crestwood, the Hinterlands, Emerald Graves, Exalted Plains, the Lost Temple of Dirthamen, and the Frostback Basin.
- 6 from Emerald Graves Resources War table operation with Leliana
- 6 from Crestwood Resources War table operation with Leliana
- 3 from Crestwood Resources War table operation with Josephine
- 2-3 from Emerald Graves Resources War table operation with Josephine
- Sold by the merchant in Crestwood for 000000004242 .
- Sold by the Stone Bear Hold crafting merchant for 000000004242 .
- Can be planted and harvested in the Skyhold Garden after obtaining its seeds.
- Sold at the Winter Palace merchant for 000000004242 (infinite amount).
The beloved daughter of Lord Ignace Poulenc of Orlais fell victim to a terrible sickness of the lungs, which her healers were unable to cure. Thinking the girl would soon perish, her parents surrounded her bed with brightly colored flowers, hoping that they would bring some warmth and cheer in her last days. Oddly enough, the girl began to recover from the illness, and grew stronger each day. Her parents were baffled, but overjoyed. The healers eventually learned that the fragrance of one of the flowers eased the child's breathing. The flower was an embrium, and later became known as the Salubrious Embrium.
The other variant that has certain magical properties is known as Dark Embrium.—An excerpt from The Botanical Compendium by Ines Arancia, botanist
—From Codex entry: Embrium
- Needed for the quests:
- Ingredient in:
- Mighty Offense Tonic (when fully upgraded)
- Healing Mist (when fully upgraded)