Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This quest is acquired via the Chanter's Board.
Speak to the blood mage controller or mercenary captain for one of three options:
- "Mages need training.": The elves will attack, and the mercenaries will help defeat them.
- "Let the elves go.": The mercenaries will attack, and the elves will help defeat them.
- "We share the bounty, then.": The elves will attack, and the mercenaries will help defeat them.
None of the choices have companion effects.
- 380 XP (for the fight; either way) and 750 XP (quest completion; either way). (1130 XP in total)
- 1 if Hawke sided with the elves, or 2 if Hawke sided with the mercenaries.
- pcps3 Sometimes the Chanter's Board cannot be accessed in Act 2.