Elfroot Potion is a usable item in Dragon Age II. It restores 80% of the user's health and heals one injury.
- 000000365236 52: Sold by the Formari Herbalist in the Gallows Courtyard during Acts 1–3.
- 000000375037 50: Crafted, using Recipe: Elfroot Potion.
- 000000456545 65: Sold at Emporium's Crafting Materials during Act 3 (The Black Emporium DLC required).
- This potion's cooldown is tied to that of ordinary Health Potions, not Injury Kits.
- This potion can only be used when the character's health is below 100%, i.e. in combat or from field effects such as a continuous fire trap, regardless of injuries. Thus, unlike ordinary Injury Kits it cannot be effectively used to heal injuries prior to a major battle, only during.
- Having Elfroot Potions in the player's inventory does not impact the difficulty-based cap for Health Potions and Injury Kits generated in loot.