Elemental Weapons is a mage spell from the Arcane tree in Dragon Age II.
- Effect: 10% weapon damage bonus for ALL party members. The damage type depends on the element of the caster's staff. The damage amount is based on the affected weapon's base damage.
- It doesn't stack, even if cast by mages with different staff types.[confirmation needed]
- This spell works differently than the equivalents in Dragon Age: Origins (Flaming Weapons, Frost Weapons, Telekinetic Weapons):
- Bows are affected.
- Talents that use weapons to deal damage trigger the damage bonus as well.
- Damage is significantly less, as it is unaffected by one's magic.