Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Elemental Weapons is a mage spell from the Arcane tree in Dragon Age II.
- Effect: 10% weapon damage bonus for ALL party members. The damage type depends on the element of the caster's staff. The damage amount is based on the affected weapon's base damage.
- It doesn't stack, even if cast by mages with different staff types.[confirmation needed]
- This spell works differently than the equivalents in Dragon Age: Origins (Flaming Weapons, Frost Weapons, Telekinetic Weapons):
- Bows are affected.
- Talents that use weapons to deal damage trigger the damage bonus as well.
- Damage is significantly less, as it is unaffected by one's magic.