Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Damage: 50% weapons damage
- Chill Duration: 8 seconds
- Fire Damage: 50% weapon damage per second for 8 seconds
- Shocked Duration: 8 seconds
- Cooldown time: 24 seconds
- Cost: 50 Stamina
| Throw Everything|| Upgrade |
Requires: Elemental Mines
| It's now or never. You use every ounce of stamina you've got to litter the battlefield with traps. The more stamina you use, the more traps you throw. |
Throw 1 additional trap for every 5 stamina
| One-Shot|| Upgrade |
|You now throw only one elemental mine at a time, to significantly greater effect. Each throw changes the element of the next mine.|
- Deals friendly fire damage, although allies cannot trigger the mines themselves. Does not deal damage or status effects to the user.
- Some players reported that sometimes some sort of "temporary glitch" happens when using the skill: Instead of throwing mines of diverse elements, the character will throw one big mine, as if the player has the One-Shot Upgrade from the Trespasser DLC, even without having it installed. Usually, after using the "glitched" skill, it turns back to normal.