Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Elemental Chaos is a mage spell from the Battlemage specialization in Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening.
- Damages every 2 seconds
(10 + 0.1 * spellpower) fire, cold, electrical, nature or spirit damage (random each tick).
- Mana Regeneration Penalty (exploration and combat): -20.0.
- Upkeep is in Mana.
- A single Mage can sustain only one of the following: Draining Aura, Elemental Chaos.
- Arcane Warrior Spellcasting: The spell can be cast with your weapon(s) drawn.
- If Blood Magic is activated while Elemental Chaos is already active, it will continue to drain mana instead of health.
- In some of the game files, this spell is named "Hellball Aura", a possible throwback to the "Hellball" epic spell from the Neverwinter Nights series, which had similar effects.
See also Edit