Duncan's Sword can be looted from the corpse of the Risen ogre.
- Duncan's Sword imports to Awakening, but only if you do not have it equipped; it must be in your inventory.
- On the pc version, Duncan's Sword can be upgraded by selling it to a vendor such as Mikhael Dryden. This can also be done on the ps3 version (confirmed using Bodahn Feddic); on the Downloaded Dragon Age: Origins version, it will upgrade in the Party Storage Chest. On the xbox360 version, Duncan's Sword can be upgraded by putting it in the party storage chest at Soldier's Peak.
- The image depicts this longsword in Red Steel (tier 5) material, and the value listed on the page is about this material as well.
- Duncan's Sword shares the same model with Oathkeeper.
- Although Duncan uses a set of Crow Daggers for killing the Ogre, his sword and dagger can still be looted from the Risen ogre's corpse.
See also EditDuncan's Dagger
Varies (Tier 5-7)
Requires: 24-30 dexterity
Critical chance: 4.20%-4.80%
Armor penetration: 6.40-8.00
Strength modifier: 0.85
+10% critical/backstab damage
+10 damage vs. dragons