Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
It can be looted from the corpse of the Risen ogre.
- It is likely that this is one of the daggers given to Duncan along with Gift of the Grey from his Warden-Commander Genevieve in the book The Calling, as emphasized by its additional damage to dragons. In the book, Duncan helps to slay a High dragon with his daggers.
- It is possible to upgrade this dagger by leaving it in the Party Storage Chest (Warden's Keep DLC) or by selling it to Mikhael Dryden.
- Duncan's Dagger will import over to Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening.
- The image depicts this dagger on Red Steel (tier 5) material and the value listed on the page is about this material as well.
- Although Duncan uses a set of Crow Daggers for killing the Ogre his sword and dagger can still be looted from the Risen ogre's corpse.
See also EditDuncan's Sword
Varies (Tier 5-7)
Requires: 25-31 strength
Critical chance: 3.20%
Armor penetration: 4.00
Strength modifier: 1.00
+2/+4 stamina regeneration in combat
+4 damage vs. darkspawn