A new pack of items has been released for Dragon Age: Inquisition, titled Spoils of the Qunari. The description of the DLC can be read on their official site as follows:
"Finally, a content pack that sa…Read more >
If you are still one of those who did not acquire Dragon Age: Inquisition, or if you own the console version of it and want to give it a go on the PC, BioWare has news for you.
"Dragon Age: Inquisiton …Read more >
Hey, guys! As you may have seen in a recent forum topic, the Dragon Age wiki is helping wikia test out a new "flags" system. Read here for the official info.
What this basically is is a replacement fo…Read more >
Good News Everyone!
New Features have been added to Dragon Age: Inquisition Multiplayer!
Enter the Proving Grounds
If you’re looking to ease your way into Dragon Age: Inquisition’s multiplayer, look no …
Read more >
"DRAGONS! Venture deep enough into the far reaches of Thedas, and you're bound to cross paths with Dragon Age: Inquisition's apex predators. They're big, they're bad—Maker's breath, they're even in t…Read more >
Don't know why I'm doing this, this is Lazare's job. Or HD3's. Anyway, the eighth patch for Inquisition went live . This one focuses on multiplayer fixes and adjustments.
Detailed changes includ…Read more >
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial.
- If you see a picture that you like, add it to the gallery.
- Or, you could try helping cleaning up some articles that need cleaning up.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- If you want to experiment with editing a wiki, please do it in a sandbox, not in articles.
- Want to read up on some guidelines? Check out editing guidelines, the Manual of Style, and the image guidelines.
Game of the Year!
(On being selected) Can I get you a ladder... so you can get off my back?