The guide's content includes:
- The 100% complete guide to Dragon Age II
- Carefully designed to avoid unnecessary story spoilers
- A world map shows the position of all areas visited with an index of available locales listing all quests and page references to the relevant sections of the guide
- A dedicated side quests chapter presents all side missions, random encounters and all additional optional activities with a checklist to reach 100% completion
- The walkthrough features annotated area maps with step-by-step action on the left-hand page and expanded strategies and advanced tactics on the right
- The strategy and analysis chapter focuses on high-level playing strategies and in-depth analysis of the game s underlying mechanics.
- All-encompassing inventory chapter features exhaustive lists and tables covering: weapons, armor, accessories, special items, shops, runes, crafting, consumables and gifts
- All-encompassing bestiary chapter presents all details on: enemy ranks, locations, attributes, resistances, loot drops and more
Collector's Edition Edit
The limited edition of the Dragon Age II: The Complete Official Guide was also available in a Collector's Edition variant. The Collector's Edition variant has a hard cover.
In addition to the regular content, the Collector's Edition also features:
- A hardcover reproduction of Cassandra's book from the game
- An additional 16 pages with a behind-the-scenes section and an artwork gallery
- Dragon Age: Origins: Prima's Official Game Guide eGuide and print versions
- Dragon Age: Origins and Awakening eGuide bundle
- ↑ "Dragon Age II: The Complete Official Guide" product details on Amazon.
- ↑ Dragon Age II Official Strategy Guide Collector's Edition Product Details