November 3, 2009
Dragon Age: Origins: Prima Official Game Guide is the official strategy guide to Dragon Age: Origins. It is authored by Mike Searle and published by Prima. It was available for $24.99 individually or $29.99 when bundled with Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening: Prima Official Game Guide as an eGuide. The guide contains information for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 variants of the game.
Collector's Edition Edit
Dragon Age: Origins: Prima Official Game Guide was also available in a Collector's Edition variant. The Collector's Edition variant has a hard cover and was a limited release.
Its ISBN codes are ISBN 0-7615-6246-X (ISBN-10) and ISBN 978-0-7615-6246-7 (ISBN-13). It contains 408 pages and is 72 pages longer than the regular version. It was first published November 3, 2009.
The guide covers many of the aspects of the game including:
- Essentials: Over 300 pages packed with every quest, NPC, monster, and item across the world of Ferelden! Includes information for both "The Stone Prisoner" and "Warden's Keep" add-ons.
- Classes: Complete ascension guides with level-by-level tips on how to maximize a warrior, mage, or rogue class!
- Maps: Over 100 jam-packed maps displaying every critical piece of information!
- Walkthrough: Detailed walkthroughs to master all quests, puzzles, and pivotal story choices!
- Equipment: Full equipment lists to gear out your PCs!
- Bestiary: Comprehensive bestiary with everything from arcane horrors to werewolves!
- Combat: Expert tactics to conquer the intricacies of combat!