Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dragon Age: Origins: Prima Official Game Guide is the official strategy guide to Dragon Age: Origins. It is authored by Mike Searle and published by Prima. The guide contains information for PC, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 variants of the game.
Collector's Edition Edit
Dragon Age: Origins: Prima Official Game Guide was also available in a Collector's Edition variant. The Collector's Edition variant has a hard cover and was a limited release.
Its ISBN codes are ISBN 0-7615-6246-X (ISBN-10) and ISBN 978-0-7615-6246-7 (ISBN-13). It contains 408 pages and is 72 pages longer than the regular version. It was first published November 3, 2009.
The guide covers many of the aspects of the game including:
- Essentials: Over 300 pages packed with every quest, NPC, monster, and item across the world of Ferelden! Includes information for both "The Stone Prisoner" and "Warden's Keep" add-ons.
- Classes: Complete ascension guides with level-by-level tips on how to maximize a warrior, mage, or rogue class!
- Maps: Over 100 jam-packed maps displaying every critical piece of information!
- Walkthrough: Detailed walkthroughs to master all quests, puzzles, and pivotal story choices!
- Equipment: Full equipment lists to gear out your PCs!
- Bestiary: Comprehensive bestiary with everything from arcane horrors to werewolves!
- Combat: Expert tactics to conquer the intricacies of combat!