- Damage: 150% weapon damage
- Damage Bonus: +1% per 1% missing health
- Cost: 2% health
- Ring of Pain Damage Bonus: 50%
| Ravage|| Upgrade |
| For some, Dragon-Rage is a dangerous ability. For you, it's the only way to fight. You now hit harder and reduce the cooldown time for Devour with every attack. |
Damage Bonus: 50%
Cooldown Reduction: 2 seconds
| Leashed Fury|| Upgrade |
| Dragon-Rage no longer damages you, although you can no longer use it as often. |
Cooldown Time: 10 seconds
- When Rampage is active, Dragon Rage has no cost.
- Dragon Rage attacks can be chained together in a 3-attack sequence.
- To continue the attack chain, either hold down the hotkey for Dragon Rage or cast it again within 3 seconds of the last Dragon Rage attack.
- Switching targets between casts will not break the attack chain.
- All attacks in the chain damage targets in a small arc in front of the caster.
- Each attack in the chain drains health, even if the caster has active barrier or guard.
- Each attack drains 5% of maximum health, instead of 2%. An unofficial fix for pcis available here.