Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Divine Conclave was held in 9:41 Dragon, as an attempt to reach an alliance between the warring mages and Templars. Organized by Divine Justinia V, it was held at the newly restored Temple of Sacred Ashes. The Valo-Kas mercenary company was hired to provide protection at the Conclave, as a neutral party to stand between templars and mages.
Representatives for both the Templars and the mages were sent to speak with the Divine to discuss the possibility of peace between the two groups. Though Fiona was at the time the nominal head of the mages, she feared a trap and sent someone in her stead. Knight-Commander Marteu of Montsimmard was at least one of the representatives for the Templar Order, though there may have been others.
- Divine Justinia
- Unnamed ambassador for the mages
- Knight-Commander Marteu
- Members of the Valo-Kas mercenary company
- The youngest child of Bann Trevelyan
- A member of the Lavellan clan (unofficially, sent as a spy)
- A member of House Cadash (unofficially, sent as a spy)
- Unknown number of mages and templars