Distraction is a rogue talent from the Bard specialization in Dragon Age: Origins.
- If the target fails a Mental Resistance check against the Cunning attribute:
- The target is dazed for 5s (this is the same effect as caused by Disorient).
- Threat for all enemies of the target is set to 1.
- Range: 8m.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- 30 Threat is supposed to be drawn from the target. As of Patch 1.02, no Threat is drawn.
- Activation base is in Stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- Distraction's applied penalty doesn't stack with itself.
See also Edit