Disorient is a mage spell from the Entropy tree in Dragon Age: Origins.
- Penalty: -5 attack and -5 defense. Duration: 20s.
- Range: 25m.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- This spell is supposed to draw 10 Threat from affected enemies. As of Patch 1.02, no Threat is drawn.
- Activation base is in Mana and values vary with fatigue%.
- Arcane Warrior Spellcasting: The spell can be cast with your weapon(s) drawn.
- This spell sets the Disoriented status flag on an enemy, allowing the tactic condition Enemy: Status: Disoriented to be used.
- This spell has no resistance check, and no enemies are explicitly immune to it.
See also Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.