Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Disorient is a mage spell from the Entropy tree in Dragon Age: Origins.
- Penalty: -5 attack and -5 defense. Duration: 20s.
- Range: 25m.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- This spell is supposed to draw 10 Threat from affected enemies. As of Patch 1.02, no Threat is drawn.
- Activation base is in Mana and values vary with fatigue%.
- Arcane Warrior Spellcasting: The spell can be cast with your weapon(s) drawn.
- This spell sets the Disoriented status flag on an enemy, allowing the tactic condition Enemy: Status: Disoriented to be used.
- This spell has no resistance check, and no enemies are explicitly immune to it.
See also Edit