Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dragon Age: Inquisition - Destruction adds new paths to existing destinations. The conflicts raging throughout the world have upset the balance of nature. Wild creatures now roam the battlefield, introducing chaos as they attack both friend and foe.
- New routes will open up for conflict between the Inquisition and the Red Templars, Venatori and Demons in the Tevinter Ruins, Orlesian Chateau and Elven Ruins. These new routes have suffered even greater destruction during the conflict and are clearly marked with flaming rubble and ruin.
Wild creatures have also started roaming the battlefields in search of prey or carrion and can be directed against friend or foe. New enemies appearing in Multiplayer include:
- Gibbering Horrors
New sets of Multiplayer Armour for all playable Dragon Age: Inquisition Multiplayer characters have been added including:
- Legionnaire's Inquisition Captain's Plate
- Katari's Inquisition Captain's Plate
- Templar's Inquisition Captain's Plate
- Reaver's Inquisition Captain's Plate
- Arcane Warrior's Inquisition Warmage Robes
- Elementalist's Inquisition Warmage Robes
- Keeper's Inquisition Warmage Robes
- Necromancer's Inquisition Warmage Robes
- Alchemist's Inquisition Operative Armor
- Archer's Inquisition Operative Armor
- Assassin's Inquisition Operative Armor
- Hunter's Inquisition Operative Armor