- "Do not blame the children for the sins of the father."
Delilah Howe is the daughter of Arl Rendon Howe and the younger sister of Nathaniel and Thomas Howe. She is involved in The Howe Family, Nathaniel's companion quest, in Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening.
Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening Edit
Groundskeeper Samuel informs Nathaniel that Delilah can be found in the City of Amaranthine. After finding her, she states that she never liked the idea of marrying the Warden (if he is a male Human Noble) and has already settled down with a husband of her own in the Arling's market district. Through dialogue, the player learns that her husband is a storekeeper named Albert.
At the point when she tells Nathaniel that she never liked the idea of marrying the male Human Noble, the latter can speak directly to her, at which she'll recognize him and apologize for Rendon Howe's deeds.
Dragon Age II Edit
- Delilah: He's so much better than that stuck-up Cousland boy that father kept trying to set me up with.
- Warden: Well, I didn't want to marry you either!
- Alternate: I'm right here.
- Delilah: Oh. Er. That was you, wasn't it? Awkward!
- Delilah's eyes are different colors between Dragon Age Awakening and Dragon Age II, gray in Dragon Age Awakening and light brown in Dragon Age II; this may be due to a mistake by the developers. This same error occurred with Nathaniel. Delilah's hairstyle is also different.
- Even after finding his sister, Nathaniel will still condone the burning of the city of Amaranthine at endgame of Awakening. This was possibly an oversight.