Death Magic is a mage spell from the Entropy tree in Dragon Age: Origins.
- Area of effect: 5 m sphere. Health Absorption (per corpse, once every interval if a corpse is within range): (100.0 + Spellpower) * 0.1. Interval(s): 2.0.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- Being hit by this ability generates 5 additional threat on the target(s).
- Upkeep is in Mana.
- Arcane Warrior Spellcasting: The spell can be cast with your weapon(s) drawn.
- Death Syphon and Death Magic sustainables are mutually exclusive.
- The amount of health restored is determined when the mage casts the spell; changing equipment while the spell is active does not change the amount of health restored.
- Does not work properly when Blood Magic is active.
See also Edit