Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Death Magic is a mage spell from the Entropy tree in Dragon Age: Origins.
- Area of effect: 5 m sphere. Health Absorption (per corpse, once every interval if a corpse is within range): (100.0 + Spellpower) * 0.1. Interval(s): 2.0.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- Being hit by this ability generates 5 additional threat on the target(s).
- Upkeep is in Mana.
- Arcane Warrior Spellcasting: The spell can be cast with your weapon(s) drawn.
- Death Syphon and Death Magic sustainables are mutually exclusive.
- The amount of health restored is determined when the mage casts the spell; changing equipment while the spell is active does not change the amount of health restored.
- Does not work properly when Blood Magic is active.
See also Edit