Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Deadly Strike is a rogue talent from the Below the Belt tree in Dragon Age: Origins.
- The rogue makes a swift strike at a vulnerable area on the target, with +10 attack, dealing maximum damage and gaining +10 armor penetration.
- Only the weapon damage roll is maximized, the attribute roll is not.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- 40 additional Threat is supposed to be drawn from the target. As of Patch 1.02, only damage-based Threat is drawn.
- Activation base is in Stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- Melee only: This talent will not work when a ranged weapon is equipped.
- The hit can be a critical hit.
- Legacy code in the toolset indicates that Deadly Strike once gained an additional bonus from dexterity during the development of Dragon Age: Origins.
See also Edit