Deadly Strike is a rogue talent from the Below the Belt tree in Dragon Age: Origins.
- The rogue makes a swift strike at a vulnerable area on the target, with +10 attack, dealing maximum damage and gaining +10 armor penetration.
- Only the weapon damage roll is maximized, the attribute roll is not.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- 40 additional Threat is supposed to be drawn from the target. As of Patch 1.02, only damage-based Threat is drawn.
- Activation base is in Stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- Melee only: This talent will not work when a ranged weapon is equipped.
- The hit can be a critical hit.
- Legacy code in the toolset indicates that Deadly Strike once gained an additional bonus from dexterity during the development of Dragon Age: Origins.
See also Edit
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.