David Gaider lives in Edmonton, Alberta, and is a senior writer at BioWare's Edmonton studio, where he has worked since 1999. He is the Lead Writer of Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age II, Dragon Age: Inquisition and is responsible for story and setting design. Prior to that, he worked on such titles as Baldur's Gate 2, Baldur's Gate 2: Throne of Bhaal, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, and Neverwinter Nights (as well as its expansions).
Dragon Age: Origins
He is responsible for writing Zevran Arainai, Alistair, Cailan, Morrigan, Shale, and a large part of Duncan. David Gaider also created the Dalish Elf Origin, Human Noble Origin, and the Nature of the Beast and Arl of Redcliffe questlines.
Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening
Dragon Age II
Dragon Age: Inquisition
He penned the prequel novels Dragon Age: The Stolen Throne and Dragon Age: The Calling, as well as Dragon Age: Asunder. He also wrote the stories for the comics Dragon Age: The Silent Grove, Dragon Age: Those Who Speak and Dragon Age: Until We Sleep.
- ↑ David Gaider. https://twitter.com/davidgaider/status/572890115661418497 . Twitter.
- ↑ David Gaider. https://twitter.com/davidgaider/status/572890760728600576 . Twitter. .
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 David Gaider. On things I've written . Tumblr.
- ↑ David Gaider. Which team member wrote which DA character? . Tumblr.
- ↑ David Gaider. https://twitter.com/davidgaider/status/174658856499159041 . Twitter.