Tapping the power of tainted blood makes the rogue more nimble, able to move more quickly while using Stealth and more likely to dodge a physical attack.
- Grants a +5% dodge bonus. Grants a movement speed bonus when stealthed.
- Power of Blood spells are only available through the downloadable content Warden's Keep.
- Attained by drinking the Alchemical Concoction.
- It is quite easy to reach a high level of dodge for rogues in Dragon Age: Origins through gear and talents:
19 out of 20 attacks will miss you without even factoring in your defense.
See also Edit
- ↑ Value from "passive_abilities_gwb.gda".