As with most dwarven outposts on the surface, the Deep Roads leading to Daerwin's Mouth were sealed in the wake of the Blights and the port fell into disuse. Bandits, smugglers and pirates continued to find a use for the relatively safe haven, however. After the events of the Conclave, a number of boats with Templar Order insignia have washed up along the shores of the Storm Coast, eventually leading the Inquisition to realize that the Red Templars had repurposed the base for themselves.
- Main article: Quests (Inquisition)
War Table Operations Edit
- Main article: War Table
- Dwarven Banner Crown - Located in a room close to where you fight the Behemoth (Can also be acquired in the "Burial Grounds" tomb in the Hissing Wastes).
- Red Templars
- Red Templar
- Red Templar Marksman
- Red Templar Guard
- Red Templar Shadow
- Red Templar Horror
- Red Templar Knight
Crafting materials Edit
Herbs EditBlack Lotus
Tier 1 Rare Herb
Tier 2 Common Herb
Metals EditSummer Stone
Notable items Edit
- On the lower level, in front of a broken bridge.
Codex entries Edit
- This is the only way to access the Dragon Island.
- There is four Red Lyrium deposits for a Seeing Red quest.
- The claimable landmark uses the "Point of Interest" map icon, while the one unlocked at the end of the quest uses the Town icon, meaning it can be fast-travelled to.
- Even after you complete Red Water quest you can still meet here a "Red Templar Horror" that drops a "Red Templar Key".