In ancient times the underground port served as a popular meeting place for ambassadors from Tevinter Imperium and Orzammar and was favored by the dwarves who avoided the surface because of their connection to the Stone. After the darkspawn incursions started closing on Orzammar, the dwarves sealed the underground routes leading to the port. Since then bandits, pirates and smugglers started using the port for their own purposes.
- Main article: Quests (Inquisition)
War Table Operations Edit
- Main article: War Table
- Dwarven Banner Crown - Located in a room close to where you fight the Behemoth (Can also be acquired in the "Burial Grounds" tomb in the Hissing Wastes).
- Red Templars
- Red Templar
- Red Templar Marksman
- Red Templar Guard
- Red Templar Shadow
- Red Templar Horror
- Red Templar Knight
Crafting materials Edit
Herbs EditBlack Lotus
Tier 1 Rare Herb
Tier 2 Common Herb
Metals EditSummer Stone
Notable items Edit
- On the lower level, in front of a broken bridge.
Codex entries Edit
- This is the only way to access the Dragon Island.
- There is four Red Lyrium deposits for a Seeing Red quest.
- The claimable landmark uses the "Point of Interest" map icon, while the one unlocked at the end of the quest uses the Town icon, meaning it can be fast-travelled to.
- Even after you complete Red Water quest you can still meet here a "Red Templar Horror" that drops a "Red Templar Key".