- Physical damage: 10.8x Base Damage
- Enemy attack speed: -50% (40% chance vs. normal enemies)
- Enemy movement speed: -50% (40% chance vs. normal enemies)
- Total damage is divided over the duration and is not damage per tick effect.
| Paralyzing Prison|| Upgrade |
Requires: Level 10
| Crushing prison now inflicts more damage and paralyzes foes who were previously slowed. |
Physical damage: +3.6x
Physical damage: 200% vs. STAGGERED targets
- Activation base is a fixed mana value.
- When used on an Ogre with low health this spell triggers a special death animation for the ogre similar to the one during Varric's first version of Hawke's flight from Lothering. On other ordinary sized enemies who die due to this spell, the death animation is of a single hand which crushes them. Confirmed by two users when used on the ogre in the Darkspawn group at Sundermount, Act 2, and the trap room ogre in the Deep Roads.