Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Crow Venom is a usable item in Dragon Age II. For 30 minutes after use, weapons coated with this poison reduce the enemy's attack and movement speed by 25% when hitting.
- 000000365236 52: Sold at Martin's Contraband in the Hanged Man.
- 000000375037 50: Crafted, using Formula: Crow Venom.
- 000000456545 65: Sold at Emporium's Crafting Materials (The Black Emporium DLC required).
- pc If an enemy is hit by multiple weapons coated with this poison, i.e. when it is applied to more than one companion, the effects may reverse and increase the enemy's attack and movement speed by 25% instead of decreasing them.
- This may be a general bug and occur always, not only for multiple coatings. [confirmation needed]