There are six crystals scattered throughout the Shrine of Dumat, containing Corypheus's personal reflections. Each time a crystal is activated, several of Corypheus's remarks on his history will be accessed. The crystals are located at:
- On a ledge on the left wall of the entrance hall
- On a table on the right side of the entrance hall
- On a desk in front of the door to the far room
- On a shelf in the storage room between the staircases on the lower floor
- How does this age stand such desolation? They sing to a "Maker" who answers no prayers. Once I have ascended, I will be their answer. I will be their light.
- On a desk in the north west-corner of the lower room.
- Did the others never return from the Black City? There is no record even of our names! We are vilified by legend. They spit on our deeds and claim we brought darkness into the world. We discovered the darkness. We claimed it as our own, let it permeate our being. If the others have not returned, they are lost. I am alone in my glory.
- On a desk in the south east-corner of the lower room.
- I recited the old verses. How easily they come. Even after so long a slumber. Yet still I do not feel the presence of Dumat - hear no whispers, no commands. Silence has fallen.
+50 XP per memory crystal activated