Corff is the bartender of The Hanged Man.
Corff will provide rumors when asked "Any news". He will also talk with other patrons about interesting and funny stories.
- "I heard rumors of a healer in Darktown who's looking after the sick, for free, imagine that."
- "You hear about the Arl of Redcliffe? Some say that Andraste herself reached down and cured him so he could unite the land."
- "People say Meredith's the real power in Kirkwall, not the Viscount. Even Dumar answers to her."
- "The craziest thing. Apparently, the pigeon population has taken a nose dive in Ferelden. Weird, huh. What kind of sick individual preys on those innocent things?"
- "I heard the Hero of Ferelden married Queen Anora, but is keeping an elven lover. Scandalous."
- "Apparently, the Qunari are just waiting for a ship to take them back to Par Vollen. Hope it comes soon."
- "There's an expedition heading to the Deep Roads, and every sword and his dog wants in on it."
- "You ever met the Viscount Dumar? The man doesn't use his head for anything but storage for fancy hats."
- "You saw the shipwrecked Qunari? There was a man in here who swears he saw the whole thing happen. Apparently, the dreadnought was fighting another ship before they both crashed on the reef."
- "Liam the harbormaster was in the raiders' pockets! And he seemed like such an honest man. Grumpy, but honest."
- "Watch out for pirates and raiders, if you plan to travel by sea. The coast around the Free Marches is swarming with them."
- "There's been a bunch of elves camped out on Sundermount for ages. People say they're starting a settlement. Can they do that? The land doesn't belong to them."
- "Someone stole the Qunari formula for explosive powder. Soon, we'll have the same weapons they do."
- "The Qunari have been here for years. People are getting really nervous about that. I just know they're going to attack soon."
- "Some folk are smuggling mages out of Kirkwall. I hear the freed mages congregate in the mountains to plot Kirkwall's downfall."
- "Harlan's thinking of changing the name of The Blooming Rose to Harlan's Harlots."
- "No one knows when we'll get a new viscount. Couple nobles tried to claim the title, but Meredith shot them down."
- "Some Qunari stragglers are lurking about outside the town. I hope someone does something about them."
- "People are really tense about the mages and templars. If they go to war, Kirkwall will be squashed in between."
- "The Divine in Orlais is getting old. She better pick a successor soon, or it'll be a glorious mess when she dies."
- "Bless Elthina's heart. She's the only thing keeping Meredith from tearing Orsino apart."
- "There was a templar in here yesterday. Says Meredith's been spending more and more time alone in her office. And if you walk by, it sounds like she's talking to herself. Strange, huh?"