Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- One piece can be randomly found in the Redcliffe Vault in the chest where you find Eamon's Shield.
- Another can be randomly found in Bann Franderel's Estate vault during The Tears of Andraste sub-quest of the Crime Wave quest line.
- Another one may be found in Dane's Refuge in Lothering.
- Walkthrough: Early in the game, in Lothering, save before entering Dane's Refuge. The locked chest in the kitchen contains one (seldom two) random item which could be the Commander's Plate Armor. If you are a Rogue, ignore the enemies and charge into the kitchen on your right as soon as the battle with the Teyrn's soldiers begin. Unlock the chest, and reload if no Commander's Plate Armor is found. The random item in this chest is set the first instance you enter Dane's Refuge. However, if you are a Mage or Warrior, you have no choice but to wait for the battle to end and use Leliana to open the chest for you. The odds for acquiring a piece of the Commander's Plate Armor Set in this chest is extremely low, nevertheless, this opportunity is relatively easy to make repeated attempts.
Note: When opening the chest in Dane's Refuge, your level is probably around 6 or 7 and thus the Commander's Plate Armor will be at Tier 3 Steel. This tier can be upgraded by placing it in your cache in Soldier's Peak and re-entering the place.
- The Commander's Plate Armor shown in the picture is made of Steel (Tier 3).