Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Combat Magic is a mage spell from the Arcane Warrior specialization in Dragon Age: Origins.
- Attack Bonus: 5.0 + (Spellpower / 5.0).
- Contrary to the tooltip, magic rather than spellpower is used in place of strength for weapon damage.
- Passive effect: magic is used in place of strength to meet weapon/gear requirements.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- Upkeep is in Mana.
- Arcane Warrior Spellcasting: The spells can be cast with your weapon(s) drawn.
- With Aura of Might, Combat Magic additionally grants: Attack Bonus: 5.0. Defense Bonus: 10.0. Damage Bonus: 5.0.
- With Fade Shroud, Combat Magic additionally grants +25% dodge and +1/+2 mana regeneration.
- The secondary effect only works with items that require Strength. Longbows, shortbows, and daggers are unaffected.
- The game does not list this spell as having an upkeep, but in reality 50 mana is subtracted when this spell is active.
- The attack bonuses are determined when the mage casts the spell; changing equipment while the spell is active does not change the attack bonuses.
See also Edit