Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
1) I need my gowns. If the trunks can't hold them all, leave the old rose one with the pearl buttons. And perhaps the midnight blue.
2) All my jewels. I don't know when we're coming back, so I'd like to have them with me.
3) At least a week's worth of food, including ten bottles of wine, ten bottles of ale, and thirty bottles of water from the spring. Orzammar is a dirty city teeming with surfacers and casteless--I dread to drink its foul water.
4) The children will need all their toys.
5) And their beds! Make sure they bring the beds.
6) On a second thought, bring ours as well. And at least three changes of bedclothes. I don't know where they'll house us. I hear Orzammar's Diamond Quarter is smaller than House Hirol's dining room. Ugh, just thinking about it makes me ill.