Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Damage Modifiers: Edit
- Every attack deals bonus random elemental damage at 100% modifier. Spirit procs less than the other three.
- The elemental damage is considered an independent 'hit' on the target. It has an independent chance of being a critical hit or triggering an effect.
- Damage of the elemental damage will match the damage of the skill being used. E.g.: If Mighty Blow deals 200% weapon damage, the bonus elemental damage will also be 200%. If Whirlwind deals 70% damage, the bonus damage will also be 70%.
- Masterwork procs also benefit form this effect.
- However, basic attacks deal half physical damage, but get the full elemental modifier (100% from Elemental, 50% Physical for a total of 150% weapon damage per swing).