This page lists news items posted at the Dragon Age Wiki.
- Anybody may post news items which are related to the Dragon Age games and other media, as well as the wiki itself.
- To submit news in this category, simply create a blog page and add it to Category:News
- To see the most recent news and comments, you might need to refresh this page's cache.
A new Dragon Age comic series will be released in May 2017.
On October 3, 2016, Dark Horse Comics announced that it would expand its partnership with Bioware by creating new content in both the Dragon Age and Mass Effect series. The new Dragon Age comic series is titled Dragon Age: Knight Errant. Nunzio DeFilippis and Christina Weir (Skinwalker, Three Strikes) write the series, while Fernando Heinz Furukawa illustrates it. Sachin Teng (Dragon Age: Magekiller) will create the covers. The first issue will go on sale on May 10, 2017.
In addition to the new comic series, Dark Horse has also announced the Dragon Age Adult Coloring Book, which will be released on February 8, 2017.
In an official announcement, BioWare informs its users that they will close their Official Forums in August 26, 2016. In addition, the forums will remain in a read-only state until October 25, 2016, then they will be taken down.
Here is the full post:
- After great consideration, we are closing down the BioWare forums, effective August 26, 2016. The Star Wars: The Old Republic forums will continue to operate; however, our public boards for Dragon Age, Mass Effect, and legacy BioWare titles will no longer be available.
- This wasn’t an easy decision.
- Our players are important to us. Your feedback, stories, and love for our games drive and inspire us.
- In the past, our forums were the only way we could speak to you directly. They allowed our developers to talk with fans, and gave our players the opportunity to talk with each other about our games. But with the rise of social media and geek culture, there have never been more ways for us to connect.
- Now we can travel around the world, meeting with …
Some news: I must sadly announce that, after 17 years, today is my last day at BioWare. I'll miss my team, and wish everyone here the best. — David Gaider (@davidgaider) David Gaider's last day as a Writer at Bioware is today.
Gaider had been with BioWare since 1999, where he worked on franchises like Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic and Dragon Age.
Beyond story, he wrote some of the most memorable characters in BioWare games, including HK-47, Morrigan, Fenris, Cassandra Pentaghast, Carth Onasi and Alistair.
Gaider also wrote a number of Dragon Age-based novels and comics, and was a major influence on the plot and development of the Dragon Age franchise, including developing the breakout character of Inquisition, Dorian.
https://twitter.com/davidgaider/status/690565564998152192Read more >
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "News"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 631 total.