Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Characters EditCastillon Velasco
Notable items EditAmbrosia
Requires: No Rest for the Wicked quest
– Found in a chest in the office at the northwest corner of the area. It is required to craft Elixir of Heroism and to obtain the supplier achievement. Incriminating Documents
– Found in a chest in the southern office unlocked by Velasco's key. The Pairing Knife
Requires: Dual Weapon
Damage: 35 physical damage
(65 per second)
+5% chance to generate 2% mana/stamina – Dropped by Velasco if he is killed.
- The crate hidden in a small alcove between a stack of brown and red crates (in the room trapped with saw blades) can contain 13 or more.
- The two crates at the very end of the trapped room can contain as much as 4 and various random items.
Special objects Edit
There are 3 standard traps (20 cunning to detect/disarm – 100 XP each):
- One at the bottom of the stairs.
- Two near the flame trap trigger with an archer standing on it.
- pcDo not loot Velasco until the battle is over and the cutscene occurs (in which Isabela says "let's look around"). Otherwise, Hawke may not get the key and will be unable to open the office door.
- ps3Looting Velasco before the cutscene still awards the key, but the door to the office cannot be interacted with.