Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Dalish would be skeptical of any force as powerful and connected as the Inquisition. It will take considerable effort to earn the favor of Hawen's Clan.
Speak with Master Taniel or Loranil in the Dalish camp. Alternatively, if the Inquisitor has previously spoken with the Dalish hunter as part of A Dalish Perspective, he/she can mention the meeting with the hunter to Keeper Hawen and this will also unlock the quest.
Earn favor by completing the various subquests. The quest completes when 15 favor has been earned.
- meeting the Dalish hunter Olafin as part of A Dalish Perspective and choosing the "I met one of your hunters" conversation option when speaking to Keeper Hawen afterwards. (
- completing From the Beyond (
- completing A Well-Stocked Camp (
- completing The Golden Halla (
- completing Someone to Lose without mentioning "Blood magic" (
- completing Something to Prove (
- completing A Knight's Tomb in the Emerald Graves and accompanying dungeon exploration. Turn into the Dalish rather than the Chantry to receive
- opening the Dalish graves in Var Bellanaris (From the Beyond)
- completing The Spoils of Desecration (From the Beyond)
- mentioning "Blood magic" to Emalien when turning in Someone to Lose (
It is entirely possible to negate the losses completely by looting the tomb and finishing the side quests before meeting with the Dalish. As the disposition is at zero, it will not go lower. Doing so holds no actual repercussions, i.e. the Dalish will talk down to you at first, but then still talk to you as normal. It is also possible to do the parts of the quest that affect the Dalish's disposition negatively after already acquiring Loranil as an agent, with no negative effects.
Completing the quest yields:
- 512 XP
- 200 Influence
- 2 Power
Recruiting Loranil as an agent yields:
- 100 Influence
- 1 Power