- 2x Genlock Archer (Darkspawn, Normal)
- 1x Hurlock emissary (Darkspawn, Normal)
- 1x Hurlock Alpha (Darkspawn, Lieutenant)
Notable items Edit
A harmless enough plant on its own, deathroot's thick leaves contain an extract that the Chasind have used to induce hallucinations for centuries. Sufficiently concentrated, it can be made into a deadly poison.
The common name for canavaris, this herb actually has little to do with elves other than being commonly collected and traded to outsiders by the Dalish. It is the primary ingredient in many healing salves.
Use: Chewing elfroot restores a small amount of health, and those with skill can use elfroot to make more potent elixirs.
Special objects Edit
- 12x Flimsy Leghold Trap (30XP each)
- The area is covered with traps, it's suggested you give the hold command to your party and let the Hurlock Alpha come to you while using ranged attacks on the other enemies, starting with the Hurlock emissary.
See also Edit
The Low Road