- 2 x Genlock Archer (Darkspawn, Normal)
- 1 x Hurlock emissary (Darkspawn, Normal)
- 1 x Hurlock Alpha (Darkspawn, Lieutenant)
- 2 x Hurlock (Darkspawn, Normal)
Notable items EditDeathroot
A harmless enough plant on its own, deathroot's thick leaves contain an extract that the Chasind have used to induce hallucinations for centuries. Sufficiently concentrated, it can be made into a deadly poison.
The common name for canavaris, this herb actually has little to do with elves other than being commonly collected and traded to outsiders by the Dalish. It is the primary ingredient in many healing salves.
Use: Chewing elfroot restores a small amount of health, and those with skill can use elfroot to make more potent elixirs.
Special objects Edit
- As the area is covered with traps, it is suggested you give the hold command to your party and let the Hurlock Alpha come to you, while using ranged attacks on the other enemies, starting with the Hurlock Emissary.
Solo strategy Edit
This very common random encounter is actually one of the toughest fights for a solo character. Small area with no cover, many traps, a mage, two Berserk-capable archers, two Berserk-capable W&S warriors, and a 2H lieutenant that can literally one-hit an unarmored character if he doesn't miss.That said, it can be done by a solo Ranger with just The Sorrows of Arlathan
Dragonthorn (Tier 7)
Requires: 34 dexterity
Critical chance: 1.60%
Armor penetration: 8.80
Strength modifier: 1.00
+6% ranged critical chance
+3 armor penetration and Senior Enchanter's Robes
Robes such as these are worn by the senior enchanters of the Circle of Magi.
+6 defense. Talents required: Arrow of Slaying, Summon Spider, Defensive Fire, Master Archer, Master Ranger.
More details regarding the strategy here.