- For the school of magic, see Blood magic.
- For the spell in Dragon Age: Origins, see Blood Magic (Origins).
Blood Magic is a mage spell from the Blood Mage specialization in Dragon Age II.
- 1 health provides 2 mana (3 mana with Bloodlust).
- Spellcasting consumes health instead of mana.
- Immune to conventional healing.
| Upgrade |
Requires: Level 11
Requires:5 points in Blood Mage
| Blood magic consumes less health, allowing the mage to cast spells with greater frequency. |
1 health provides 1 additional mana
- Even though this mode prevents healing by conventional means, faster health regeneration is still possible.
- Prior to patch 1.03, Blood Magic reserved only 50% of mana.
- As of patch 1.03, Blood Magic is mutually exclusive with Healing Aura.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.