- Damage: 150% weapon damage
- Cost: 10 stamina
- Upkeep: 5 stamina per second
- Upon activation, the warrior is placed in a defensive position (and does nothing else), and the first incoming melee attack will be blocked harmlessly.
- This stance can be toggled off to conserve stamina or do something else.
- When an attack is blocked, the caster loses 20 stamina (value may change, depending on the attacking creature's rank.) If the caster has less than 20 stamina, the attack will still be blocked and the resulting counterattack made, and the caster's stamina will be reduced to 0.
| Flawless Defense|| Activated |
Requires: Block and Slash
| Countering an enemy's attack now does bonus damage and adds to your guard. |
Damage bonus: 50%
Guard amount: 15%
| Spinning Defense|| Upgrade |
| Your counterattack does more damage and now slashes in a full circle. |
Damage Bonus: 200%
- Costs 4% of max stamina per second to sustain, instead of 5 stamina per second. An unofficial fix for pcis available here.