- Area of effect: 10m sphere.
(10 + 0.1 * spellpower)cold damage; at interval(s): 2.05, 30; over duration: 1.5s.
- Freeze duration (adjusted for target's rank): 20s.
- Movement speed penalty. Friendly Targets: 50%. Enemy Targets: 20%.
- Defense bonus: 10.
- Fire resistance bonus: 50.
- Overall duration: 30s.
- Effect limit: 1.
- Range: 25m.
- Conjuration time: 2s.
- Spell combinations: Flame Quencher, Storm of the Century.
- Activation base is in mana and values vary with fatigue%.
- Even on casual difficulty where friendly fire is deactivated the player and party can still be frozen solid.
- Arcane Warrior spellcasting: the spell requires be cast with your weapon(s) sheathed.
- The damage from Blizzard is applied in a special way. Instead of directly applying the damage at each interval, an over duration-type effect is applied.
- Blizzard can be cast on creatures or locations not in line of sight. A mage can cast this spell on creatures in a different room when using the overhead view. This allows the mage to stay out of physical harm by staying out of reach of those creatures.